Frequently asked questions
1. Will I be red and irritated tonight or tomorrow after my facial? – No
2. Will I peel? – No, you might flake but NOT PEEL.
3. Can I wear makeup after my facial? – Yes
4. Can I go in the sun? Yes and No
Yes, As with everyday activities your should wear sunscreen and apply it every 2 hours.
No Beaches, Tanning Beds, Sun Tanning – your face just had a peel – be sensible.
5. What acids are used? Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic and TCA
6. How long is the treatment? – allow 60, 75, 90, 125 minutes
7. Where are you? – We’re located at
2304 Midway Rd. Plano, Tx 75093 – 972-378-0291
(Midway and Plano Parkway – across from Prestonwood Baptist church’s soccer fields)
8. How often can I do LED light treatments? Every 48 to 72 hours
9. Do I have to continue to have great results? Yes
Acne and Aging are coming, we’ll help you stay ahead of both. We’ll explain more during your consultation.
10. For greater results drink water – skin cells are 70% water. ”
Drink 1/2 your body wt. in ounces daily = 100lbs, drink 50 ounces daily
11. Sleep, skin loves a good nights rest – or Experience our SoQi Massage – 1 hour = 8 hour power nap.
Our “Inside Out” philosophy offers “Progressive not Aggressive” treatments that deliver immediate results that are time tested and science based for healthy, glowing skin. Don’t waste one more minute searching for that “face changing” facial. You have found your new home!
Your search for pimple free, healthy, hydrated glowing skin can begin today. Come Glow with us. Don’t delay, Book with us today!
LED Skin Care Spa looks at and treats skin differently than the rest. As an aging Baby Boomer – born in 1957, I understand youngand aging skin. Aging skin gets thinner, more sensitive and less hydrated with age. Aging skin does not heal like a 20 or 30 year olds skin does. So choosing your anti-aging solution is more about how you heal and your overall health. All this is taken into consideration when placing you on your new skin regimen.
Rebuilding the skin from within is what will change your skin. Constant peeling, sucking, high heat and aggressive home care only contributes to your all ready aging skin issues. Marketing plays a big part in how you choose, and most of it IS hype.
We’re born as grapes and end up looking like raisins. What is your skin telling you?
Yes, we are so much more than just a skin care spa – enjoy the journey