Is Liposuction the quick fix?
Or is Liposuction the wrong fix? “It’s another chapter in the ‘You can’t fool Mother Nature’ story,’ ” said Dr. Rudolph Leibel, an obesity researcher at Columbia University.
After years of research, findings show that Liposuction is not all that is made out to be. Yes, you look good for about a year, but continue your same lifestyle you could have massive fat distribution in all the wrong places.
Fat plays a healthy role in your body, protecting you from toxins that are ingested or absorbed. The safest and best solution is to change your lifestyle.
Lifestyle changes, make big life changes.
* Increase water intake to help flush out toxins
* Rest, get 6 to 8 hours of sleep each night, when you sleep your body heals
* Practice an 80/20 rule, be good 80% of the time, for starters….
* “When you change your mind, you’ll change your life”…Ellen Simon
Think about it. How many times have you said, “I’ll start my diet on Monday” and by Wednesday you’re already off of it. Dieting is the hardest way to lose weight. Changing your thoughts and your lifestyle, will slowly, progressively, change your mind set and watch your body take on a new form. The one you always wanted and you’ll have a feeling of great accomplishment.
At LED Skin Care Spa, we practice a “Progressive” not an Aggressive road to inch and weight loss. We begin with:
* Hypnosis, Yes we have found the best of the best for Weight Loss and more with Ellen Simon.
* Relaxation with our SoQi Massage, so many benefits too many to list here.
* Hydration, yes our water helps to flush and hydrate your body. Bye-by brain fog!
* Wraps, our detoxing, skin tightening, inch loss wraps work it all the best ways.
Progress! Inch by inch, day by day your body changes for life and so does your thinking about a healthy, rested body. Victory that is affordable and attainable. We can help!