Essential OILS a GIFT from NATURE
The History of Essential Oils. Watch and Lear here. Liquid Gold, The “Gold” of the ages.
Part 2, The History of Essential Oils.
Order Oils >>> Here
Only “Therapeutic Grade” Lemon, Ginger, Peppermint, Lavender contain no fillers, no chemicals, only oil. Good for physical, mental and spiritual well being.
Stress Away….to learn more about these “Therapeutic Blends” call for a consultation. 971-378-0291.
- Oils more valuable than gold or jewels
- Seed to Seal ensure the Purest Therapeutic Essential Oils in the World
- Unadulterated essential oils are 50% to 70% more potent than herbs
- Frankincense Trail over 3000 tons of Frankincense transported annually
- Hippocrates – The Father of Medicine
- Bath plus massage
- Fumigated the city to prevent its demise
- Alexander The Great – “I am dying from the treatment of too many physicians”
- 3 Wiseman bring the baby Jesus Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh
- Pliny – Natural History Vs. Medicines
- Avincenna – develops Steam Distillation for better oils
- St. Hildegard – Causes and Cures for Illness
- Thieves – Their blend of oils prevented them from dying during the Black Plague
- Allopathic Medicine – 1900’s Synthetic Drugs are introduced and Oils are forgotten
- Cosmetic Chemist – Lavender for Pain and Healing, Dermatology to Aromatherapy
- WWII wounded soldiers saved by Essential Oils
- Lapraz – Phyto Aroma Therapy, Microbes Die
- Dr. Gary Young 1989 – France, Seeds, Greenhouse, 1st Distiller of Essential Oils in America
- Young Living established in 1995 – 1600 acres in Utah, built his own equipment
- 1999 – Expansion to Canada, Australia and Japan
- ADD/ADHD successfully treated with Essential Oils
- Hospitals, Medical Clinics – “Future of Medicine lies in Aromatherapy”
I know you can’t wait…order Thieves today >>> here!
For over twenty years Gary Young has traveled, worked and studied the Land from the hillsides of Taiwan, explored the deserts of the Middle East, combed through the jungles of South America and transformed mountains and valleys in Utah and Idaho searching for unique and rare seeds, plants and tree bark for distillation. Since 1988 Dr. Young has given his life to discovering what works and what doesn’t work. Today Young Living oils is producing the Purest, Therapeutic Essential Oils in the world. Recently Young Living Oils merged with three farms in France making Young Living Oils the largest grower of true lavender worldwide.
Only a Therapeutic Grade Oil with give you Therapeutic Results. Order this “type” of oil >>>here.
We have our own Farms so we are in “Organic” control of our oils from “Seed to the Seal.
Validation of Quality
- Under this process, each essential oil is reviewed for chemical composition after plant selection, harvesting, and distillation. Then, it is tested two more times to confirm that it has remained free of contaminants and unexpected alterations during production.
- Organoleptic Testing
Organoleptic testing involves the use of the human senses to determine the quality and acceptability of the product.
- Microbial Testing
Under microbial testing, a batch of essential oils is analyzed and tested for the presence of micro-organisms like fungi, bacteria, viruses, and mold that can be detrimental to your health. Samples are taken before and after the essential oils are packed to ensure they haven’t been contaminated during the packaging process.
- Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Analysis (GC/MS)
In this process, essential oils are vaporized and passed through a long column to separate them into individual components. This is to determine the exact chemical composition of a particular essential oil.
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) is designed to ensure that each batch of essential oil is potent and consistent. As part of this test, structural components of essential oil compounds are analyzed by passing them through infrared light.
- Heavy-Metal Testing
Heavy metal testing determines the heavy metal content in the essential oil. Ideally, pure essential oils do not contain heavy metals when distilled.