Do you look like you have a sun burnt face all the time? Chances are you could be one of over 16 million people in the U.S. who suffer from Rosacea. If you, or someone you know, is constantly dealing with a red, flushed face, chances are you too could be suffering from Rosacea. Symptoms appear as:
* Inflamed capillaries
* Increasing redness of the skin
* Dilated blood vessels leading skin damage
* Papules, pustules and nodules
Many believe it’s a mite that lives and then dies on the skin that causes your skin to become red and inflamed.
The medical community states that Rosacea is not curable, however, at LED Skin Care we have been able to help many Rosacea Clients calm and clear their skin with LED light treatments, along with proper home care.
So if you are one of the many who suffer from Rosacea don’t hesitate, call us for a Free Consultation and let’s get you holding your head up high and smiling again! 972-378-0291.
In the mean time, try and avoid some of the triggers of Rosacea. Some factors can aggravate rosacea or make it worse by increasing blood flow to the surface of the skin. Below are some of these factors:
- Hot foods
- Hot drinks
- Spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Extremes of temperature
- Stress, anxiety, anger, embarrassment
- Vigorous exercise
- Hot baths
- Some medications – such as those for treating high blood pressure
- Acute medical conditions – such as a cold, cough, or fever
- Some chronic medical conditions – such as hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Alcohol – alcohol does not cause rosacea, but it can be a trigger for people with the condition. Rosacea is not caused by alcohol abuse.